Wesley Bible Lesson Commentary Vol. 2
Wesley Bible Lesson Commentary Volume 1 is an easy-to-use Bible study resource for teachers and students. Accompanying the four quarters of Wesley Adult Curriculum, this volume will guide and enhance your study of the Bible through fifty-two weekly lessons on (1) messages of hope from the exile; (2) studies of the gospel of Matthew; (3) the letter of James; and (4) essons on leadership in the historical books.
The commentary is packed with useful resources for both students and teachers, including:
- Easy-to-read, insightful Bible commentary. >
- Sidebars, charts, maps, and graphics.
- Interactive learning ideas for groups, individuals, and families. >
- Reproducible activity pages. >
- Small group discussion guide as an alternative teaching plan.